We are hiring, if you think you are the right one, please click on Apply now button and upload your resume
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobility developers, Marketing executives, Software architects, Project managers, CEO, Trainers.
Part-timers and Freelancers are also welcome to apply.
We are looking for a talented Mobility Developers. You’ll collaborate with our team members to implement innovative solutions for our products, play a key role in developing mobile applications.
- A solid portfolio of mobile and/or other UI design work
- Understand requirement and come up with a design for developing mobile applications.
- Familiarity with designing on top of AngularJS, Ionic and Hybrid.
- Develop web services to interact with back-end data stores.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Broader visual design experience is a bonus
- Able to work in a team and independently when needed
- Able to clearly articulate the rationale for your designs
We are looking for programmers, web developers, Android & iOS app developers on full-time / contract basis, To join our team we have the following process
- Diversified skill set to work on larger projects with minimal supervision
- Able to work on a team and independently when needed
- Able to manage time across several projects
- Eager to collaborate, learn and figure things out
- Experience with basics of SQL back-end database architecture
- Proficient in writing SQL and stored procedures
- Well-versed and experienced in object-oriented programming, Objective C specifically
- Experience with developing Asp.Net, php, AngularJS MVC web applications
- Experience testing own code prior to roll-out
Marketing & Sales executives
We are looking for a results driven Marketing & Sales executives to be responsible for all marketing & sales activities, from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet clients expectations & also to contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Contributing to and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Participate in and lead design and code reviews
- Mentor team members in adopting technologies and tools that you are already familiar with, but which may be new to them
- Work on infrastructure backlog tasks as assigned
- Participate in scrum agile development process
- Perform evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies and make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario based tests
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Assertive: Ability to assert his/her view point in all relevant forums.
- Leadership: Ability to lead development projects with medium size teams and get the desired results.
- Passion for technology: Active involvement on various technology communities.
- Past track record of participation in seminars/forums, keeping updated on evolving technologies, awareness of thought leaders of the industry is a plus point.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects. Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Open Office.
We are looking for excellent trainers who can teach confidently and smartly. If you have great experience in training in any of the following.
- Android, iOS
- Web Development and related technologies like AngularJS
- Java and related technologies
- C,C++, Data Structure, Unix
- Digital Marketing
- Big Data and related technologies
- Oracle Server
- SQl Server
India / Singapore
We are looking for intelligent and responsible interns who have an interest in gaining valuable professional experience working in a start-up environment. Our interns work on a variety of projects depending on their interests and skill areas. Our needs range from building custom computers, performing research on a specific area and / or documenting our development processes to creating new products which in-turn helps in solving real-world problems.
We give our interns real-time projects and products to work on. Interns are expected to work between 10 and 40 hours a week, depending upon their availability.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to commit to a schedule
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Rapid and motivated self-learner
Send your resume to email@example.com